& DE BANDT, founded in 2007, is a fully integrated law firm offering legal services around the unique concept of “full service in the niche®”, specializing in those areas of Belgian and European law that limit or regulate access to the market and the development of activities in the market.
Our main areas of expertise are:
- Belgian and European economic regulation (including free movement, public tendering, network industries);
- Competition Law (including state aid and services of general economic interest);
- General Commercial and Corporate law;
- Intellectual Property (copyright, patents, trademarks, design rights);
- Law and Technology (IT, Media, internet, R&D).
In each of these areas of law, the firm offers a full package of legal services that is needed to adequately defend and fully develop the core business of the clients (“full service”) in Belgium and abroad, i.e. from legal opinions, contract negotiations to high end dispute resolution.
The firm offers its services to a broad and very diverse customer base in Europe and further afield, ranging from multinationals and public institutions to small and medium-sized companies, including startups.
Because of the importance of European integration for economic and public players, & DE BANDT has chosen to locate its offices within walking distance of the EU institutions.
Our working languages are English, French, Dutch, German, Spanish, Italian and Romanian.